- Home »
- Free PA DUI eBook
Free PA DUI eBook
By Tim George
Tim George is an Erie, Meadville & Warren, Pennsylvania DUI Lawyer
Free PA DUI eBook: The Ultimate Guide to DUI Cases in Pennsylvania (2nd Ed.)
Charged with DUI in Erie, Meadville, or Warren, Pennsylvania? You may never have been in any trouble before. You want to know what to expect. You want answers to your questions. And it's not fair that you have to make important decisions so quickly about what to do and you feel overwhelmed. We understand. Start by getting good information before you waste time calling lawyers or missing work for "free consultations." Get informed first. Our hugely popular free ebook is revised, updated and contains information that will help you get started.
What You'll Learn
- What is DUI?
- Does the car have to be moving for me to be guilty of DUI?
- What do police look for before they stop someone on suspicion of DUI?
- What is the officer looking for during the initial detention at the scene?
- If the police officer asks me if I have been drinking, what should I say?
- Do I have the right to speak to a lawyer before I take field sobriety tests?
- Am I required to do roadside sobriety tests?
- Do I have to give a breath or blood test?
- What happens if I do not submit to a breath or blood test?
- What are some potential defenses to an allegation of DUI?
- What should I do when I think charges might be filed against me?
- What are the procedural steps in a DUI case?
- How long will it take to resolve my case?
- What is the “speedy trial” rule?
- Do I have to appear in person for a preliminary hearing?
- Why is there a preliminary hearing in my case?
- How does a preliminary hearing protect me from unlawful arrest & detention?
- I hear that many people waive their preliminary hearing. Should I waive mine?
- What can my lawyer do to help me get prepared for my preliminary hearing?
- What is a suppression hearing?
- Do I have to testify at trial?
- Will my case be decided by a jury?
- What is ARD?
- Will my driver’s license be suspended?
- What is an Occupational Limited License (OLL)?
- Will I lose my Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)?
- The Basics: For Anyone Arrested for DUI in Pennsylvania
- ARD: Could this be Your “Get out of Jail Free” Card?
- Scoring Points with PennDOT: How to Avoid Surprises
- What is a “Habitual Offender”?
- Local Roadblock Ruled Unconstitutional
- Read the Label: Prescription Drugs Can Result in DUI
Get Your Free eBook About DUI in Pennsylvania Before You Meet a Lawyer
REMEMBER: Requesting our book does not make you a client of Tim George or Purchase & George, P.C. This book is just a way to educate yourself about the challenges and difficulties a DUI presents and how to make smart decisions as you look for solutions to the problems a Pennsylvania DUI creates for you. There is no charge for these books and your contact information will not be sold or given away to anyone else.
Need a Pennsylvania DUI Lawyer? Download Another Free Book!
Learn how to choose a DUI lawyer by reading this fact-filled book written by an AV-rated Pennsylvania DUI lawyer with more than 20 years of experience. Just click here.