- Home »
- Free PA DUI Book
Free PA DUI Book
Defending Freedom at Every (Walk and) Turn:
The Ultimate Guide to DUI Cases in Pennsylvania
Last night, the last thing on your mind was a good DUI lawyer. Now it's all you can think about.
Charged with DUI in Erie, Meadville, Franklin or Warren, Pennsylvania? You may never have been in any trouble. You want to know how DUI or criminal charges will affect your family, your job and your freedom. You want to know what to expect. You want answers to your questions. You want to know how to choose the right lawyer for you and your case. Download this free ebook now before you meet with any lawyers.
The purpose of Defending Freedom: The Ultimate Guide to DUI Cases in Pennsylvania is to allow you to get answers by reading at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home. You also can use this handbook to frame more questions as you understand more about your charges and what might happen in your case. You can do all of this before you rush to hire the first lawyer that will meet with you.
The reason that we make this information available to you now is because you need it now. Your preliminary hearing might be in as soon as 10 days. You need to begin to get up to speed. And you just can’t get the answers you need in (or on) the telephone book. You also don’t have time to interview a dozen lawyers. And you know that your case is too important to simply call lawyers in the yellow pages until one agrees to meet with you tomorrow (as opposed to two days from now). That method might work for choosing a plumber to fix a burst hot water tank, but not something as important as your freedom, your driver’s license, your job or your family. (The truth is that’s not a smart way to choose a plumber either).
All you have to do to download a PDF version of our book is complete the order form below. (Your contact information will not be given or sold to anyone.) If you have more questions, or want to schedule a private, no obligation, evaluation of your case with Tim George, the Meadville, Franklin, Warren and Erie Pennsylvania DUI Lawyer who wrote the book, call toll free (888) 376-2595 or in Erie (814) 636-1618.
Table of Contents
- Why All This Information & Why Now?
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- What is DUI?
- Does the car have to be moving for me to be guilty of DUI?
- What do police look for before they stop someone on suspicion of DUI?
- If the police officer asks me if I have been drinking, what should I say?
- Do I have the right to speak to a lawyer before I take field sobriety tests?
- Should I refuse to submit to the field sobriety tests?
- What is the office looking for during the initial detention at the scene?
- What happens if I do not submit to a breath, blood or urine test?
- What are some potential defenses to an allegation of DUI?
- What should I do when I think charges might be filed against me?
- Do I have to appear in person for a preliminary hearing?
- Why is there a preliminary hearing in my case?
- How does a preliminary hearing protect me from unlawful arrest & detention?
- I hear that many people waive their preliminary hearing. Should I waive mine?
- What can my lawyer do to help me get prepared for my preliminary hearing?
- What is a suppression hearing?
- How long will it take to resolve my case?
- What is the "speedy trial" rule?
- What are the steps in a DUI case?
- How do I choose the right DUI lawyer for my case?
- What questions should I ask before I hire a DUI lawyer?
- How do I decide whether the lawyer is right for me?
- More Information
- The Basics: For Anyone Arrested for DUI in Pennsylvania
- The Law
- The Penalties
- The Bottom Line
- More Useful Information
- ARD: Could this be Your "Get out of Jail Free" Card?
- Scoring Points with PennDOT?: How to Avoid Surprises
- Court: Local Roadblock Unconstitutional
- How to Choose the Right Lawyer to Defend Your Freedom
- The Secret to a Winning Relationship with Your Lawyer
- The Three Dozen (or so) Questions to Ask Before You Hire a DUI Lawyer
- Can you Afford Not to Ask These 3 Questions Before Hiring a DUI Lawyer?
- What We Do
- We Help People & Their Families
- We Defend Freedom
- We Don't Take Freedom for Granted
- Your Team
- We Don't Accept Every Case
- We Have a Record of Success
- Our Convenient Location
- A Sampling of Our Success Stories
- Allegation of DUI Withdrawn
- DUI Against Minor Withdrawn
- DUI Dismissed Against Erie Man "sleeping it off" in Parking Lot
- DUI Charge Dropped Against Woman Out of Gas
- DUI Reduced to Public Intoxication
- "High Rate" DUI Withdrawn Due to "Two Hour" Rule Violation
- DUI Charges Dropped After Stop Deemed to be Illegal
- Lake Erie Boater Cleared of BUI Charges
- Court Says PennDOT Cannot Suspend License for DUI in Kentucky
- DUI Case Dismissed at Preliminary Hearing
- Drug and DUI Charges Dropped Against Motorist
- A Few More of Our Success Stories
- Successful Motion Saves Nurse's License
- Court Excludes Confession
- Woman Wins New Trial After Successful Appeal
- Bad Check Case Dismissed
- Search Warrant Invalid: Court Tosses Evidence
- Charges Dropped Against Seagertown Man
- Reckless Endangering Charges Dropped On Eve Of Trial
- Jury Acquits Erie Man
- Man Accused Of Simple Assault Wins Acquittal
- Case Dropped Against Man During Trial
- Local Man Acquitted Of Rape
- Millcreek Man Found Not Guilty
- Police Officer Cleared Of Rape And All Other Charges
- Aggravated Assault Charge Dropped During Trial
- Franklin Man Acquitted Of Terrorist Threats
- About the Author
- A Final Reminder
Get Your Free Book
There is no obligation. Enter your information and click the “Get Your Free Book” button and you can download the book. If you also want us to mail you a paperback version of the book, include your complete mailing address. The book will be mailed to you in a few days.